We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Prepopulation of data according to previous CRF's

2»

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭
    Liora!

Did you see the responses from Mihai and Alice. Apparently it will be possible to do what I suggested in OC 3.1 to be released later this year. For now a workaround using rules can be attempted,

Regards

Krister
    Sent: den 31 augusti 2010 16:10
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: RE: [Users] Prepopulation of data according to previous CRF's

Hi again,

In the study CRF the height is required in every visit in order to calculate the BMI. I designed a calculation within the CRF that depends on the patients weight, mostly changes along the study and height assumed to stay constant. For this reason I wanted the height to be automatically updated in the following visits CRF’s.

Any idea how this might be done would be appreciated.

Liora
    Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 4:50 PM
    Subject: RE: [Users] Prepopulation of data according to previous CRF's

Hi Liora,

I would rather remove height from the follow-up visits unless you are working with growing children. In that case you wouldn’t want to pre-populate the value anyhow!

Regards

Krister
    Sent: den 31 augusti 2010 13:57
    Subject: [Users] Prepopulation of data according to previous CRF's

Hello all,

I wondered if there is a possibility to pre-populate data in a CRF from a recent CRF.
    For instance, if entering the height value in the first visit CRF will cause automatic pre-population of the height value in the CRF’s assigned for Follow-Up visits.

Thanks,

Liora

Liora Bosch-Homapour
    Project Manager
    cid:[email protected] Biostatistics at your service
    (office)++972-3-5443271
    (mobile)++972-52-4520048
    [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.