We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

double entries when dowloading queries

I am using openclinica version 2.5.3.
When I try to download a list of notes and discrepancies using the comma tab command, and open the file in excel, each query appears twice, and is given two consecutive id numbers. Have you encountered this? What can I do to prevent this?
Thanks for the help.

Miriam Ivenshitz, Ph.D
CRA
InspireMD, Tel Aviv, ISRAEL

Comments

• mvirtosumvirtosu Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Hello,

I have also noticed double discrepancy notes being inserted into the database. Just like Miriam reported, the id numbers are different and consecutive.

Mihai
    Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:02 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] double entries when dowloading queries

When I try to download a list of notes and discrepancies using the comma tab command, and open the file in excel, each query appears twice, and is given two consecutive id numbers. Have you encountered this? What can I do to prevent this?
    Thanks for the help.

Miriam Ivenshitz, Ph.D
    CRA
  • Hi,
    I believe this has been covered before on the lists, but in case it hasn’t or is just hard to find, here is the reason you see two notes that look exactly the same either in the CSV file, or the discrepancy_note table of the database.
    When a discrepancy note is added for the first time, a Parent Note and a Child Note are created. The Parent Note is created so its status can be continually updated with each subsequent Child Note added to the thread. Each Child Note in the thread remains untouched so someone can view the complete conversation between the users addressing the discrepancy note.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    781-547-8425
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    ***To search the archives of the User and Developer Forums, please go to http://www.openclinica.org/page.php?pid=107***
    Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 11:33 AM
    Subject: RE: [Users] double entries when dowloading queries

Hello,

I have also noticed double discrepancy notes being inserted into the database. Just like Miriam reported, the id numbers are different and consecutive.

Mihai
    Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:02 AM
    Subject: [Users] double entries when dowloading queries

Thanks for the help.

Miriam Ivenshitz, Ph.D
    CRA
This discussion has been closed.