We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

[Developers] Is it possible to add a note/flag that appears in the ""Alerts & Messages"" tab?

ccollinsccollins Posts: 378 admin
Hi Hugo,
The best way is to write a rule that emails the appropriate individuals. Unfortunately I don’t think you can add an alert to the Alerts and Messages in the way you are describing.
Cal
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 2:05 AM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: [Developers] Is it possible to add a note/flag that appears in the "Alerts & Messages" tab?

Hi Everyone,

Our research partners for whom we are building the OpenClinica system conduct a clinical study on Ageing. Unfortunately, in the course of the study, participants may pass away, withdraw or not wish to proceed with the clinical trial. We are looking for an effective and [quick] solution to alert and inform the clinicians and other personnel associated with the trial that a patient should not be contacted for the aforementioned reasons, not to mention for ethical issues.

I was wondering whether any one of you could shed some light on how to add notes/alerts/messages in the “Alerts & Messages” tab so that it could be seen by whoever is associated with the patient. If this is not possible, maybe you can suggest an alternative to promptly informing the user.

I look forward to your responses.

Kind regards,
Hugo
This discussion has been closed.