We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

OpenClinica 3.1

Good Afternoon Everyone,

After many months of very hard work, I am pleased to announce the OpenClinica-3.1 production release is now available! You can download it at https://community.openclinica.com/project/openclinica.

I would like to thank the tireless efforts of the entire development team, quality assurance personnel, pilot program participants, and everyone else who has contributed to this release. This has been an extraordinary team effort and is a great milestone for the OpenClinica clinical trials platform!

In coming weeks, we will be scheduling public webinars to demonstrate 3.1. It is true that there is "no rest for the weary," and we have already been analyzing what to tackle in the next release. We will schedule an open Community Virtual Forum to dive into some of these. Dates will be announced soon.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to this release, and as always, please keep the comments and feedback coming!

Regards,
Paul
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul J. Galvin
Project Manager
OpenClinica
781-547-8425
www.openclinica.com
Open Source Platform for Clinical Research

Comments

• Good Afternoon Everyone,

After many months of very hard work, I am pleased to announce the OpenClinica-3.1 production release is now available! You can download it at https://community.openclinica.com/project/openclinica.

I would like to thank the tireless efforts of the entire development team, quality assurance personnel, pilot program participants, and everyone else who has contributed to this release. This has been an extraordinary team effort and is a great milestone for the OpenClinica clinical trials platform!

In coming weeks, we will be scheduling public webinars to demonstrate 3.1. It is true that there is "no rest for the weary," and we have already been analyzing what to tackle in the next release. We will schedule an open Community Virtual Forum to dive into some of these. Dates will be announced soon.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to this release, and as always, please keep the comments and feedback coming!

Regards,
    Paul
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    OpenClinica
    781-547-8425
    www.openclinica.com
    Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
  • wmonterreywmonterrey Posts: 22
    I'd like to thank to everyone who has contributed to this achievement. To Paul and all the team congratulations!

Best regards,

William Avilés Monterrey
    Sustainable Sciences Institute
    Managua, Nicaragua
  • sookeyosookeyo Posts: 75
    To all who contribute to and enjoy working with open clinica system,congratulations for the achievement.
    regards
    Seth-DNDi Africa data center Nairobi
This discussion has been closed.