We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

user passwords

Carles Ferrer-Costa
Jefe de Bioinformatica
Head of Bioinformatics
Gendiag.exe, S.L.
[email protected]
skype carles_ferrer_costa_gendiag Juan de Sada, 32
08028 Barcelona Spain
T +34 935093233/935082969
M +34 672 110 986
F +34 93 509 32 95
www.gendiag.com
Le informamos que este mensaje contiene información Confidencial cuya divulgación está prohibida por la ley y va dirigido exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le informamos que su lectura, copia, distribución y uso están prohibidos y le rogamos que nos lo comunique de forma inmediata por esta misma vía o por teléfono (+34 93 509 32 33) y proceda a su eliminación.
El correo electrónico vía Internet no permite asegurar la confidencialidad de los mensajes que se transmiten, ni su integridad o correcta recepción, por lo que no asumimos responsabilidad alguna por tales circunstancias. Si como destinatario de este mensaje no consintiera la utilización del correo electrónico vía Internet le rogamos nos lo comunique de manera inmediata.
We hereby inform you that this message contains information that is confidential whose disclosure is prohibited by law and it is intended exclusively for its addressee. If this message has been received in error, we inform you that it is forbidden to read, copy, distribute or use it and we kindly request you to immediately notify us via e-mail or by telephone (+34 93 509 32 33) and delete it.
E-mail through Internet, neither guarantees the confidentiality nor the completeness or proper reception of the messages sent, thus we do not assume any liability for those circumstances. Should you, as addressee of this message, not consent to the use of Internet e-mail, please you are kindly requested to notify us immediately.

Imprimeix nomès quan sigui necessari
Print when is necessary

Comments

• Hello,
    When I create Users for a study/site, the passwords are sent to admin, how to get to the admin role and what password has to be used. I have installed OC in my system and its a free version. Please help me with the information and also is there any specific user that will have access to add new subjects?
    Thanks
    NK
  • smartinsmartin Posts: 145
    Re: [Developers] User passwords Hi Suresh,
    If you select to show the password to admin. When you create the user it shows the password of the newly created user in the Alerts and Messages pane immediately. If you select to send the password via e-mail. An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address entered containing the users password.
    Thanks,
    Shaun
    On 9/30/11 04:40 AM, "Suresh Kumar" wrote:
    Hello,
    When I create Users for a study/site, the passwords are sent to admin, how to get to the admin role and what password has to be used. I have installed OC in my system and its a free version. Please help me with the information and also is there any specific user that will have access to add new subjects?
    Thanks
    NK
  • drtesterdrtester Posts: 41
    Hi,
    2011/9/30 Suresh Kumar :
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > When I create Users for a study/site, the passwords are sent to admin, how
    > > to get to the admin role and what password has to be used. I have installed
    > > OC in my system and its a free version. Please help me with the information
    > > and also is there any specific user that will have access to add new
    > > subjects?
    New users can be created by any technical administrator. In most
    cases, this is "root". The password is then shown in the top left
    corner. Alternatively, it can be sent to the new user directly per
    email. New subjects can be added by any role but monitor.
    Sincerly,
    Matthias
    -- Matthias Löbe, Inst. for Medical Informatics (IMISE), University of Leipzig Härtelstr. 16, D-04107 Leipzig, +49 341 97 16113, [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.