We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

TS :: Audit log, discrepancy notes extract (ODM 1.3 full) not functioning on null values?

We are experiencing the following issue:
1. We added a repeating form with openclinica null values (NA, NAV,
NASK, UNK), all text/textarea/single-select items (we have not
tested other cases, such as non-repeating or int, reals or dates)
2. We enter some data, save, and modify some items (so to register
audit logs) and save again.
3. We forced discrepancy notes triggering and save with them
4. We extract only items from that form in ODM 1.3 full
The issue comes that, items with null values (that also triggered some discrepancy notes), do not contain audit logs or discrepancy notes on the extracted file (on OpenClinica interface they correctly showed). After we mark crf as complete and add a "Reason for change" discrepancy, seems that all audit logs and discrepancy notes are showed on the ODM file. Has somebody experienced this issue and note that I am doing anything wrong? If not, i will try to build a case to report and issue.
Thanks in advance. Juan.

Comments

• juan.debonisjuan.debonis Posts: 36
    I think I found a solution to this issue (I think I must submitt the issue to the issue tracker with a concrete test case anyway).
    To get the discrepancy notes and complete audit log for events that accepts null values, before running the extraction job, null values must be disabled from the event definition. After that, runing the job again, makes all audit logs and discrepancy notes are written to the ODM 1.3 Full extraction job (once null values are enabled again, the ODM hides all discrepancy and audit logs).
    It seems that the event definition with null values enabled, is preventing the output of this information (even when it is correctly stored in the OC database)
    Sorry, I did not stated earlier what was my test platform:
    * Server
    o Windows 2008R2 64 bit, Web Server edition
    o Java 6.24, 64 bits
    o Tomcat 6.0.32
    o Postgres 8.4.7
    o OC 3.1.2 with spanish language enabled
    * Client
    o Windows 2008R2 64bit, Standard Edition
    o Full Remote Desktop
    o IE 9
    Hope this helps, otherwise, tell me. Juan.
    Juan De Bonis
    *3Eff S.A.*
    Esta comunicación es de carácter confidencial y está amparada por el secreto profesional y se dirige exclusivamente al destinatario indicado. Todo lector del presente mensaje quedará debidamente notificado que la divulgación, modificación, reproducción o uso de la información aquí contenida por cualquier otra persona que no sea la indicada como destinataria del mismo, queda terminantemente prohibida. Si Ud. no fuera la persona a la que el presente e-mail está destinado, le agradeceremos nos lo informe a la brevedad respondiendo este e-mail a la dirección del remitente y elimine de su sistema el mensaje recibido. Muchas gracias.
    This message includes legally privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. All readers of this message other than the intended recipient are hereby notified that any dissemination, modification, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, is strictly forbidden. Please inform us by replying this e-mail immediately to sender's e-mail address and delete it from your system. Thank you.
    El 26/03/2012 10:55 a.m., Juan De Bonis escribió:
    > We are experiencing the following issue:
    >
    > 1. We added a repeating form with openclinica null values (NA, NAV,
    > NASK, UNK), all text/textarea/single-select items (we have not
    > tested other cases, such as non-repeating or int, reals or dates)
    > 2. We enter some data, save, and modify some items (so to register
    > audit logs) and save again.
    > 3. We forced discrepancy notes triggering and save with them
    > 4. We extract only items from that form in ODM 1.3 full
    >
    > The issue comes that, items with null values (that also triggered some discrepancy notes), do not contain audit logs or discrepancy notes on the extracted file (on OpenClinica interface they correctly showed). After we mark crf as complete and add a "Reason for change" discrepancy, seems that all audit logs and discrepancy notes are showed on the ODM file. Has somebody experienced this issue and note that I am doing anything wrong? If not, i will try to build a case to report and issue.
    >
    > Thanks in advance. Juan.
    >
    >
This discussion has been closed.