We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

CRF migration

Hi,

Can I please get update on the below mail.

Regards,
Priya

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:33 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: CRF migration

Dear team,

I have one clarification regarding CRF migration. If I develop a CRF in Version 1 and at later point of time I realize that CRF version required some changes and I create Version 2.

1) Is it possible to move subjects from Version 1 to Version 2 after data entry started? The data already entered in Version 1 will it appear in Version 2?
2) Do I have to move subjects from Version2 one by one or can all subjects be moved at same time?
3) If I find changes are required in more than one CRF say around 5 CRF then do I need to migrate every subjects for all the 5 CRF’s separately or can it be done at one shot?

Request you to please help me out for the above clarifications.

Thanks and Regards,
Priya

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Comments

• Hi,

Can I please get update on below mail.

Regards,
    Priya

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 5:26 PM

Dear Team,

I have one clarification regarding CRF migration. If I develop a CRF in Version 1 and at later point of time I realize that CRF version required some changes and I create Version 2.

1) Is it possible to move subjects from Version 1 to Version 2 after data entry started? The data already entered in Version 1 will it appear in Version 2?
    2) Do I have to move subjects from Version2 one by one or can all subjects be moved at same time?
    3) If I find changes are required in more than one CRF say around 5 CRF then do I need to migrate every subjects for all the 5 CRF’s separately or can it be done at one shot?

Thanks and Regards,
    Priya

• Hi Priya,

To migrate data along CRF versions, you’ll need to extract your CRF version 1 data as xml, and then import it to CRF version 2. The below pages have detailed instructions:

Extracting Data
    https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/openclinica-user-guide

Importing Data
    https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/openclinica-user-guide/submit-data-module-overview/import-data
    Section 2.6.6 of this page has an example CRF and data for you to test with.

Best regards,

Lindsay Stevens | Clinical Data Coordinator
    NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
    Office: Level 2, 6-10 Mallett St | Camperdown | NSW | 2050
    Mail: Locked Bag 77 | Camperdown | NSW | 1450
    T +61 2 9562 5369 | F +61 2 9562 5094
    E [email protected] | W www.ctc.usyd.edu.au
    Sent: Friday, 24 August 2012 3:11 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] CRF migration

Hi,

Regards,
    Priya

Dear team,

Thanks and Regards,
    Priya

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The CTC is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the CTC. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.
  • Hi Priya,

To migrate data along CRF versions, you’ll need to extract your CRF version 1 data as xml, and then import it to CRF version 2. The below pages have detailed instructions:

Extracting Data
    https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/openclinica-user-guide

Importing Data
    https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/openclinica-user-guide/submit-data-module-overview/import-data
    Section 2.6.6 of this page has an example CRF and data for you to test with.

Best regards,

Lindsay Stevens | Clinical Data Coordinator
    NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
    Office: Level 2, 6-10 Mallett St | Camperdown | NSW | 2050
    Mail: Locked Bag 77 | Camperdown | NSW | 1450
    T +61 2 9562 5369 | F +61 2 9562 5094
    E [email protected] | W www.ctc.usyd.edu.au
    Sent: Friday, 24 August 2012 3:11 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] CRF migration

Hi,

Regards,
    Priya

Dear team,

Thanks and Regards,
    Priya

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The CTC is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the CTC. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.
This discussion has been closed.