We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Single data entry person - multiple tabs?

Dear All,

We have one CRF that takes a long-time to save (that CRF won’t be reused!). Has anyone tried opening up another tab and doing data entry on another CRF in the same study whilst it saves? For me, I wouldn’t do it because I suspect there might be issues with creating and saving discrepancy notes between the two tabs.

Yours,

Michael
Michael Bluett
Software Developer
Tayside Clinical Trials Unit
Mackenzie Building
Kirsty Semple Way
Dundee
DD2 4BF
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 1382 383765

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096

Comments

• albelomalbelom Posts: 19
    Hi Michael,
    From experience I’ll tell you that I have been kick off the system for doing this same thing. The concern after that has happened is finding out if your data was correctly saved. It defeats the purpose if now you have to go back and confirm the entry was saved. I recommend not opening the additional tabs. But, perhaps looking into making your CRF into a two part entry if it is taking that long to save. Just a suggestion.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Maria R. Albelo, MA
    Data Management Associate
    Molecular NeuroImaging, LLC (MNI)
    Institute for Neurodegenerative Disorders (IND)
    P Please consider the environment before printing this email
    Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:08 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Single data entry person - multiple tabs?

Dear All,

We have one CRF that takes a long-time to save (that CRF won’t be reused!). Has anyone tried opening up another tab and doing data entry on another CRF in the same study whilst it saves? For me, I wouldn’t do it because I suspect there might be issues with creating and saving discrepancy notes between the two tabs.

Yours,

Michael
    Michael Bluett
    Software Developer
    Tayside Clinical Trials Unit
    Mackenzie Building
    Kirsty Semple Way
    Dundee
    DD2 4BF
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +44 1382 383765

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096
    This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not an addressee, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have inadvertently received this message and delete it from your computer system.
This discussion has been closed.