We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

[Developers] Long LEFT_ITEM_TEXT

The way that I do it without adding JQuery is to break out of the that the system uses for the LEFT_ITEM_TEXT. Which basically means that I add:

to the beginning of any item that I need a wider area to set my text in. This also allows you to style the text any way that you want (different font, color, etc.) since it is all in HTML code. It’s not perfect, but it’s a quick and easy way to style your LEFT_ITEM_TEXT.

Joshua Drignat
Research Informatics Core
614-722-2505
Nationwide Children's Research Institute
[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:27 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Developers] [Users] Long LEFT_ITEM_TEXT

Dear Zuzana,

Another option you could try is using headers or subheaders instead of left item text. This may not work in all scenarios, but I do it often.

Best Regards,
Alicia
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Users] Long LEFT_ITEM_TEXT

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual/StylingWithJQuery
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:46 AM
Subject: [Users] Long LEFT_ITEM_TEXT

Hi all,

I’m trying to found out, whether there is any possible way to change appearing of left_item_text in CRF.
Because we have some really long texts in our CRF, which means it is broken into 10 or more lines. Is there any way how to enlarge the column width, so these texts will be much more user friendly to read?
Thank you very much for any ideas!

Zuzana Doupovcová
Data Manager
ADDS
cell: +420 602 565 722
tel.: +420 532 195 997
email: [email protected]

P Think of nature ... Do you really need to print out this e-mail?

ADDS is a leading European CRO and CSO, offering full coverage of Phase I to IV clinical trials and late-phase studies for drugs and medical devices as well as complete Vigilance and Risk Management services - accompanying the product from its first day of conception until the late phases of its life cycle. Being a member of JSW-CI, a pan-European provider of global clinical research solutions, we are present across Europe: Western, Central and Eastern Europe including Russia. For further information, please feel free to contact us.
ADDS, Jana Uhra 10, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic, tel: +420 532 195 996, fax: +420 532 195 966

Popis: ADDSnewlogo2012
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message and any attachments from ADDS may contain confidential and privileged information and are intended solely for the recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify the sender of the original message.

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice: The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.
ATT00001.txt
This discussion has been closed.