We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Hide Action Rule

Hi All,

It seems that if a field has a value, then the hide action cannot hide the field, and it should be deleted first; i.e. the field should be made blank before the rule hides it. Is this true? Or is there a way to force a field or a group with data to hide?
If the field is a radio-button then there is basically no way to remove the already-entered data?

Any comment is appreciated.

Thanks
Saeed.

Comments

• Hi All,

It seems that if a field has a value, then the hide action cannot hide the field, and it should be deleted first; i.e. the field should be made blank before the rule hides it. Is this true? Or is there a way to force a field or a group with data to hide?
    If the field is a radio-button then there is basically no way to remove the already-entered data?

Thanks
    Saeed.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    Hello Saeed,

Your two assumptions are correct:
    1: Items with data will always be shown
    2: You can not make an item which is a collection of radio buttons “empty” again
    Kind regards,

Gerben Rienk

Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens saeed esmaili sardari
    Verzonden: dinsdag 2 oktober 2012 17:15
    Aan: [email protected]
    CC: [email protected]
    Onderwerp: [Users] Hide Action Rule

Hi All,

Thanks
    Saeed.
This discussion has been closed.