We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Data Extraction Issue

Hi All,

We have an issue with the extracted data for repeating groups. It seems that the exported data has duplicate data (i.e. if a record in a repeating group is updated, a new "repeat key" is added and some fields are added to this). Once we export the data, how should we figure out that these "two" repeat keys are for the same record? and which data should be grabbed?

eg: How can we extract the data correctly when we have:

The two item group data below are for only one record (row) in our form:

<
ItemGroupData ItemGroupOID="IG_CONCO_CM" ItemGroupRepeatKey="9" TransactionType="Insert"
>
<
ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMENDAT" Value="xxxxxxxx"
/>
<
ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMTRT" Value="xxxxxxxxx"
/>
<
ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMROUTE" Value="xxx"
/>
<
ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMDOSE" Value="xxxxxx
/>
<
ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMDOSU" Value="xxxx"
>
</
ItemGroupData>

Comments

• Hi All,

We have an issue with the extracted data for repeating groups. It seems that the exported data has duplicate data (i.e. if a record in a repeating group is updated, a new "repeat key" is added and some fields are added to this). Once we export the data, how should we figure out that these "two" repeat keys are for the same record? and which data should be grabbed?

eg: How can we extract the data correctly when we have:

The two item group data below are for only one record (row) in our form:

<
    ItemGroupData ItemGroupOID="IG_CONCO_CM" ItemGroupRepeatKey="9" TransactionType="Insert"
    >
    <
    ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMENDAT" Value="xxxxxxxx"
    />
    <
    ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMTRT" Value="xxxxxxxxx"
    />
    <
    ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMROUTE" Value="xxx"
    />
    <
    ItemData ItemOID="I_CONCO_CMDOSE" Value="xxxxxx