We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Exporting dataset does not notify user

Dear OC Users,

We are testing out some features of OC ver. 3.1.3 at our institution and I have noticed something strange. When exporting a dataset the page does not display for the user to let them know if the extraction has been completed or not. The user sort of seems to have to refresh the page and hope to get this information. “Your extract job completed successfully. The file is available for down load <<download_url>>”.

Is there a configuration I need to keep a tab on or that I might have forgotten? Your input greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Caesar Olima
KEMRI-Wellcone Trust
Kilifi, KENYA

Comments

• mvirtosumvirtosu Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Caesar,

You are supposed to get an email when the dataset extraction has completed. Did you not get an email?

Hope this helps,

Mihai
    Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:40 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Exporting dataset does not notify user

Dear OC Users,

We are testing out some features of OC ver. 3.1.3 at our institution and I have noticed something strange. When exporting a dataset the page does not display for the user to let them know if the extraction has been completed or not. The user sort of seems to have to refresh the page and hope to get this information. “Your extract job completed successfully. The file is available for down load <<download_url>>”.

Is there a configuration I need to keep a tab on or that I might have forgotten? Your input greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Caesar Olima
    KEMRI-Wellcone Trust
    Kilifi, KENYA
This discussion has been closed.