We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

[Developers] Upgrade Version/ help with database configuration

Maryam
Based on the exception again, it does look like the old_status_id has a value which is not present as a foreign key for status_id of item_data table.
You may want to open this file migration/3.0/2010-05-31-5009.xml
To investigate further
Thanks
On May 25, 2013, at 9:37 AM, maryam al-mutairi wrote:
> Thanks" jamuna269 “for your response
> Based in your suggestion,
> In item_data table i have “323000”; I sorted by statues, the range between 1 and 7, no value out of the range.
> Any other suggestion, my issue still not solves!
> Regards
>
>
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM, maryam al-mutairi wrote:
>
> Hi again,
>
> First thank you Mr.Cal for your quick response.
>
>
>
> I am ready use 3.1.3.1 version ( 3.0.3 upgrade to 3.1.3.1), the three script run sucessfuly , but I am getting this page "HTTP Status 404 ", when iam check the log file at server to see the error, i found:
>
>
> " SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.akaza.openclinica.dao.core.OCContextLoaderListener
>
> Migration failed for change set migration/3.0/2010-05-31-5009.xml::2010-05-31-5009-3::ahamid:
> Reason: liquibase.exception.JDBCException: Error executing SQL ALTER TABLE study ADD CONSTRAINT fk_old_status_id FOREIGN KEY (old_status_id) REFERENCES status(status_id):
>
> Caused By: Error executing SQL ALTER TABLE study ADD CONSTRAINT fk_old_status_id FOREIGN KEY (old_status_id) REFERENCES status(status_id):
>
> Caused By: ORA-02270: no matching unique or primary key for this column-list
> Error executing SQL ALTER TABLE study ADD CONSTRAINT fk_old_status_id FOREIGN KEY (old_status_id) REFERENCES status(status_id)
> no matching unique or primary key for this column-list "
>
>
> Also, what you mean of " a clean backup copy of your 3.0 database to avoid complications." how I clean and check if it clean or not !
>
> Thank you for your cooperation.
> Maryam
>
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 4:39 PM, maryam al-mutairi wrote:
> >
> > thank you ccollins , and drtester for your response
> >
> > but im still faced the issue,I am working on that since 6 months but unfortunately without hope, until I found your post and you were the only one who solved it.
> > I am getting this page
> >
> > HTTP Status 404 -
> >
> >
This discussion has been closed.