We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Specify the file type fields

Hello everybody,
Is there any way to limit the file extension that you can upload on the file type fields in OpenClinica?.
What I mean is if I can specify the file type fields, for example only upload an excel files and refuse other kind of files.
Thank you,
Francisco.

Comments

• tdpurnattdpurnat Posts: 126
    Look into the OC datainfo.properties file on the server, section 13. You may restrict the type of files only for the whole system, not by study.
    Tina
    ----------
    Why are my emails so terse? emailcharter.org
    2013/8/2 Francisco Hernández
    Hello everybody,
    Is there any way to limit the file extension that you can upload on the file type fields in OpenClinica?.
    What I mean is if I can specify the file type fields, for example only upload an excel files and refuse other kind of files.
    Thank you,
    Francisco.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    Hello Francisco,

If you want to restrict the type of file you can upload you can use regular expressions. For example if you only want only files with extension xls your regexp would be
    regexp: /.*\.xls/
    see attached image.
    Kind regards,

Gerben Rienk

Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens Francisco Hernández
    Verzonden: vrijdag 2 augustus 2013 13:08
    Aan: [email protected]
    Onderwerp: [Users] Specify the file type fields

Hello everybody,
    Thank you,
    Francisco.
  • fhernandezfhernandez Posts: 38
    Thank you very much Gerben, it works perfect.
    2013/8/2 Gerben Rienk
    Hello Francisco,

If you want to restrict the type of file you can upload you can use regular expressions. For example if you only want only files with extension xls your regexp would be
    regexp: /.*\.xls/
    see attached image.
    Kind regards,

Gerben Rienk

Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens Francisco Hernández
    Verzonden: vrijdag 2 augustus 2013 13:08
    Aan: [email protected]
    Onderwerp: [Users] Specify the file type fields

Hello everybody,
    Thank you,
    Francisco.
This discussion has been closed.