We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Group in open clinica

Dear Users.
Greetings

Using Community Edition, 3.1.4

In my Excel CRF, I am using a group, in the group there are around 30 questions, and these are from left to right. Is there any way to arrange these questions, from top to bottom
Thanks and Regards
--
Manoj

Comments

• Manoj SoniManoj Soni Posts: 163
    Dear Developers
    Greetings

In my Excel CRF, I am using a group, in the group there are around 30 questions, and these are from left to right. Is there any way to arrange these questions, from top to bottom
    Thanks and Regards
    --
    Manoj
    --
    Manoj Kumar Soni
    Database Administrator
    Indian Institute of Public Health-Delhi.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
  • ccollinsccollins Posts: 379 admin
    Hi Manoj,
    You can set the GROUP_LAYOUT field to 'NON-REPEATING' to have them arranged top to bottom. Note that (as you might expect) the group will then become non-repeating. If you want it to be a repeating group it needs to stay in the left-to-right grid format.
    Best,
    Cal
    PS - I notice you posted this question to both users and developers list. Please select just one list to post to. For general usage/study build questions like this, users is the correct list. If you are genuinely unsure and must post to both, send your message to both at the same time - when you do this the mailing list software makes sure recipients who are on both lists only get one copy of the message. Thanks!
    On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Manoj Soni wrote:
    Dear Users.
    Greetings

Thanks and Regards
    --
    Manoj
This discussion has been closed.