We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Events linking in openclinica

Dear Developers and Users.
Some of my project colleagues, of the clinical study say me, that Event link should active only if when earlier event is mark complete.
Like in our trial, let us say, we have several events like screening , baseline, Intervention, followup etc.
They say to me, that baseline link should be activated only if screening is saved as marked complete.
Or,
Followup Event, link should be activated only if Baseline is saved as marked complete.
How these settings can be applied using openclinica.
If we don't apply, it is true, person can go to any event, and can start filling the data.
Please suggest your valuable views.
Thanks and Regards
Manoj

Comments

• Manoj SoniManoj Soni Posts: 163
    Dear Developers and Users.
    Some of my project colleagues, of the clinical study say me, that Event link should active only if when earlier event is mark complete.
    Like in our trial, let us say, we have several events like screening , baseline, Intervention, followup etc.
    They say to me, that baseline link should be activated only if screening is saved as marked complete.
    Or,
    Followup Event, link should be activated only if Baseline is saved as marked complete.
    If we don't apply, it is true, person can go to any event, and can start filling the data.
    Thanks and Regards
    Manoj
  • Manoj SoniManoj Soni Posts: 163
    Dear Developers
    Some of my project colleagues, of the clinical study say that Event link should active only if when earlier event is mark complete.
    Or,
    Thanks and Regards
    Manoj
  • ccollinsccollins Posts: 378 admin
    Hi Manoj,
    I updated this feature request with your notes:
    http://jira.openclinica.com/browse/OC-882
    Best,
    Cal
    On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:12 AM, Manoj Soni wrote:
    > >
    > > Dear Developers
    > >
    > > Some of my project colleagues, of the clinical study say that Event link
    > > should active only if when earlier event is mark complete.
    > >
    > > Like in our trial, let us say, we have several events like screening ,
    > > baseline, Intervention, followup etc.
    > >
    > >
    > > They say to me, that baseline link should be activated only if screening is
    > > saved as marked complete.
    > >
    > > Or,
    > >
    > > Followup Event, link should be activated only if Baseline is saved as marked
    > > complete.
    > >
    > > How these settings can be applied using openclinica.
    > >
    > > If we don't apply, it is true, person can go to any event, and can start
    > > filling the data.
    > >
    > > Please suggest your valuable views.
    > > Thanks and Regards
    > >
    > > Manoj
    > >
    > >
    > >
This discussion has been closed.