We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Performance issue

Hi,

I am new to OpenClinica. If the CRF is small it works fine. But I have created one CRF having 850 fields. When I upload this CRF it takes 4-5 mins to get upload. Also when I try to open this form for data entry it takes again 4-5 mins and the same time it takes when I submit the form. Sometimes my Mozilla got crashed and system also got hanged. I have increased heap memory too. It is somewhat faster but not much difference. I have used a dedicated server with 4 GB RAM.
Could anyone please let me know what all configuration or set up related changes should I do to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jyoti
DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
This discussion has been closed.