Compatibility with ipad or other tablets for data entry

2»

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

That explains why you have problem. IOS support was not released until 3.1.4 which was released on June 20th 2013. I would recommend you to upgrade to the latest current

Regards

Krister 

• tduongtduong Posts: 6
    via Email
    Terrific news! So once we update, we would be able to use OC on the Safari browser or does it still need to be firefox/explorer?

Date: Friday, August 8, 2014 at 12:27 PM
    To: Tina Duong >
    Subject: Re: [OpenClinica] Compatibility with ipad or other tablets for data entry

That explains why you have problem. IOS support was not released until 3.1.4 which was released on June 20th 2013. I would recommend you to upgrade to the latest current

Regards

Krister
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

From version 3.1.4 of OpenClinica you can use Safari as a browser on any Mac unit running IOS 7 and above.. As far as I know you can still not install OpenClinica on IOS.

Regards

Krister

• gbf01gbf01 Posts: 1
    This conversation is over a year old, but it is the only one I found when searching 'Firefox for iOS'.

We are interested in entering data into OpenClinica from a Mac iPad, using either Firefox or Safari, but preferably Firefox, since it is compatible with our other applications. One of our users recently tried entering data into OpenClinica Enterprise Version: 3.4 using Firefox for iOS (version 3). He saw the browser incompatibility warning, and indeed a few things didn't work, particularly pop-up windows. Can anyone verify this? Would Safari have done better? Is there an official listing of approved iOS browser versions?

Thanks,
    Glen