Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Compatibility with ipad or other tablets for data entry

2»

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

That explains why you have problem. IOS support was not released until 3.1.4 which was released on June 20th 2013. I would recommend you to upgrade to the latest current

Regards

Krister 

• tduongtduong Posts: 6
    via Email
    Terrific news! So once we update, we would be able to use OC on the Safari browser or does it still need to be firefox/explorer?

Date: Friday, August 8, 2014 at 12:27 PM
    To: Tina Duong >
    Subject: Re: [OpenClinica] Compatibility with ipad or other tablets for data entry

That explains why you have problem. IOS support was not released until 3.1.4 which was released on June 20th 2013. I would recommend you to upgrade to the latest current

Regards

Krister
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

From version 3.1.4 of OpenClinica you can use Safari as a browser on any Mac unit running IOS 7 and above.. As far as I know you can still not install OpenClinica on IOS.

Regards

Krister

• gbf01gbf01 Posts: 1
    This conversation is over a year old, but it is the only one I found when searching 'Firefox for iOS'.

We are interested in entering data into OpenClinica from a Mac iPad, using either Firefox or Safari, but preferably Firefox, since it is compatible with our other applications. One of our users recently tried entering data into OpenClinica Enterprise Version: 3.4 using Firefox for iOS (version 3). He saw the browser incompatibility warning, and indeed a few things didn't work, particularly pop-up windows. Can anyone verify this? Would Safari have done better? Is there an official listing of approved iOS browser versions?

Thanks,
    Glen