We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Can I set the same item_name in the eCRF?Is it affect the data export ?

huamanzhuhuamanzhu Posts: 51
Hi everyone:
     I have a question,can you solve the problem?Can I set the same item_name in the eCRF?Is it  affect the data export ?

Regards,
huamanzhu

Tagged:

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    Hi Huamanzhu,
    Yes you can use the same name for items that are in different CRFs. OpenClinica gives them unique names. Depending on the format you choose to export in, unique itemnames are used.
    For example in ODM the itemOID is used. In SPSS the itemname in XL is used, in combination with a suffix which indicates the Event and the CRFversion.
  • huamanzhuhuamanzhu Posts: 51
    via Email
    Hi GerbenRienk,
    I still have some issuse,if I export the data by .xml and import the sas .So the itemname will be use itemname(not be combination with a suffix which indicates the Event and the CRFversion). if I use the same name for itemsname,the sas system will be wrong,Do you think so?
  • Hi GerbenRienk,
    Can I set the same item_name in the  e-CRFs of the same Project  ?  if I do this ,does it observe the CDISC standards ? 
This discussion has been closed.