We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

PDATE PROBLEM HELP

When enter data in the CRF in a field PDATE type alway OC showme format error...
[The input does not match your partial date format (YYYY, or MMM-yyyy, or dd-MMM-yyyy]
I enter all type of format and don´t work only the year alone work.....

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 814 ✭✭✭
    Hi Michel,
    Can you maybe give the details of your OpenClinica installation: platform and version? And could you attach theCRF? Many thanks,
    Gerben Rienk
  • Try Capitalizing the month.

i.e. Apr-2015 not apr-2015
  • MichelMichel Posts: 20
    don´t work the same error [The input does not match your partial date format (YYYY, or MMM-yyyy, or dd-MMM-yyyy]
    I have intalled OC 3.7
    Sorry I can't attach the CRF is a oficcial work
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    What date format do you have on the server?
    via Email
    I have the same format dd-MMM-yyyy
    via Email
    The reason I ask is that in my experience unless I install the operating system in the English language format I had problems with the data formats. I believe you can change this with the UTF-8 formatting, but I have never tried it.
    Just an idea :)
    /K
    In general I have problem with all date. The rule that have current_date neither work
    Try to install OpenClinica on an English version of the Operating system, either UK or US English it will probably work fine. Ever since I keep the servers in a true English version I have had no more problems with the dates. But as I said I think it is possible to change that by using UTF-8, but I don't how to do it.
    I have OC 3.7 in Microsoft Windows 2008 server in English.....
This discussion has been closed.