Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Extract data from grid on its own row in Excel by participant.

Why does OpenClinica extract data entered into a grid (repeating) field on one row in Excel? Please see the attached example Excel files. "Extract 2-3-16 old" is how OpenClinica currently exports these data "Extract 2-3-16 new" is in a more usable form for my needs, where each entry for each participant is on its own row of the Excel file.

Basically, I would like for the data to export how the grid appears on the screen for the data entry person.

Are there any alternatives or suggestions?
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    Will these conversions e.g. to ACCESS allow me to get tables with several variables per line such as AE variables and so on. Lindsay, where would I start??

Krister
  • odaneodane Posts: 9
    Thank you very much Marco and Cal. I'll give your suggestions a shot!

O'Dane
  • MichelMichel Posts: 20
    Hi you can solve this problem....I have the same problem....