Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

assign data or CRF record to a different event after data entry has begun

Hi all,

I wonder how to assign data or CRF record to a different event after data entry has begun?

I have a subject record of which data was entered to a wrong event. I am hoping to move data from Event A to Event B and vice versa. Both events contains the same CRFs. I haven't found a solution on the user manual/ forum yet, any suggestions is much appreciated!

Thank you,
Cybele

Best Answers

Answers

• Hello Marco, Gerben,

Thank you for your suggestions! Indeed I only have a few participants that I need to move data across events. Knowing the odm/xml export functions for this purpose is always helpful.

Best wishes,
    Cybele