Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

ShowAction: Is there a way to make the field that should be shown appear directly after the action?

I'm trying to use a ShowAction-Rule in my CRF. This works except for the fact that the field that should be shown at a specific action only appears when I try to click the save button and not right after the action. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Best Answer

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭
    Try the hide and show function instead. This will make the field show up immediately when you click on the trigger field
  • LenaLuessemLenaLuessem Posts: 11
    Thank you, I know that this is working. But is there a way to do it with a rule? :smiley:
  • LenaLuessemLenaLuessem Posts: 11
    Ok thanks, but is it true that I always have to klick save to make a rule work? So if I want a rule to fill in "x" in a field when another field contains an "1" at the time I click save I can not see the result? Or is there a way to make it immediately happen?