Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Rules in repeating group

Hi,

I'm struggling to make rules in a repeating group !

I have 1 event for AEs which is 1 CRF with a repeating group.
When AEs are being entered, I want to check for example that if it's a grade 4, "Serious AE ?" must be yes.

None of all the syntaxes I tried, work, and I tried a lot.
Can you please tell me what do I have to put in the target field (IG_AE.I_GRADE ? I_GRADE ? IG_AE[ALL].I_GRADE ?) and in the expression (IG_AE.I_GRADE ? I_GRADE ? IG_AE[ALL].I_GRADE ? IG_AE.I_SERIOUS? I_SERIOUS? IG_AE[ALL].I_SERIOUS?) ?

Thanks a lot !

Romain.

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭
    You have to write a rule to make that work!
  • RCHENURCHENU Posts: 195
    Well, thanks Kristiak. I know that I have to write a rule but mine don't work in a repeating group, that's why I'm asking for the right syntax.
    I want to compare 2 fields of the same row, obviously, but I can't manage to do that.

If you can provide the right syntax.
    Thanks,

Romain.
  • lindsay.stevenslindsay.stevens Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    To compare items in same row: target = full OID path, expression OIDs =
    item oids only.

target="EventOID.FormOID.ItemGroupOID.ItemOID"

expression= "ItemOID eq ItemOID2"
  • RCHENURCHENU Posts: 195
    Ok, It's working now !

@Lindsay, is there a risk to only put an item OID in the target ?

Romain.