Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

OC installation validation

Hello,
I have a client, who is a small (very small) device company. They, of course, were excited to get a free EDC. I'd like to assist them in the compliance. What is the advice for the installation validation - are there packages we can buy and execute, are there consultants (please refer me to such) who can complete such task? Do some extra-small companies operate "at risk"?

Additional info: this installation will reside on newly built servers, just for that.
Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• romolloromollo Posts: 4
    via Email
    Hi
    We have experience with validation for OC community edition. Kindly get in touch with Michael at [email protected] for more details and possibility of support.

KR
    Raymond.

Sent from my Samsung device