We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Changing the width of the CRF input form

andreas9898andreas9898 Posts: 1
Hi @ All,

Is it possible to change the total width of the input form? I have a lot of space on the monitor, but the input form is always very tight (see Screenshot).

In this example, I want to present information on drug resistance of antibiotics. The answers of the type "Radio" are described in the CRF Excel file with "Response_Layout" Horizontal. But the answers are always one below the other.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• anneliesrotteanneliesrotte Posts: 11
    Hi Andreas

Find how to do this at our site at http://www.trialdatasolutions.com/tds/howto/layoutchanges.jsp.
    The last example is for your question

Hope this helps!

Annelies
  • thgrischottthgrischott Posts: 4
    i'm having the same question as the original poster but i am not sure which css-class contains the information about the total width of the input form. moreover, the suggested approach seems not to work even for just one column (like for example the "Left_Item_Text"). could somebody elaborate on the question once again? thanks a lot!
    ps. i guess the second problem about horizontal alignment will get solved all by itself once there is enough space in the input form?!
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    The part which holds the left-item-text is a td with class .aka_text_block, so if you want that wider you can add the following line in, for example, the instructions part of your section:
    <style type="text/css">.aka_text_block{width:500px;text-align:left;}</style>

As for the horizontal display of radio-options: this should work. Can you maybe post the xls that shows the behaviour you describe?

And finally: if you would like to use all available space for the input-from, you must tweak the class .aka_bodywidth, for example try:
    <style type="text/css">.aka_bodywidth{width:100%;}</style>
    again in the instructions of the section.
    Hope this helps,
    Gerben Rienk