How to hide certain forms from certain users?

Hi All,

We have a multi-site study where a PI needs to review certain file uploads and fill out their observations on a review results CRF. The reviewer must not see any other forms and the other people in the study must not see the review results CRF.

We have been using the workaround of enrolling each subject again at a "review"site and manually re-uploading the files needed for review at that site. Then we hide most of the forms from the "review" site and allow access only to the "review results" CRF. This workaround is less than ideal since it involves a lot of manual work.

I am sure people have come across this scenario in other studies. What was your solution?

Thank you in advance for any insight you can provide!

Mihai Virtosu
University of Utah

Comments

• Abdul YahyaAbdul Yahya Posts: 1
    I have a similar problem.

We have a multi-site study where data entrants in one site are not supposed to see certain CRFs while other sites are supposed to see them.

I am sure people have come across this scenario in other studies. What was your solution?

Abdul Yahya
    Kemri-Wellcome Trust
  • lkeitalkeita Posts: 40
    via Email
    You can control access to forms on a site-by-site basis by doing the
    following:

Go to Tasks > Build Study

On the Create Sites row, click the View icon to view the list of existing
    sites.

On the Site for which you want to hide CRFs, click the edit icon.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll see Event Definitions listed.

Click on the Event that has the CRF(s) that you want to hide from that site.

(This expands the CRF options for all the CRFs in that Event.)

For the CRF(s) that you want to hide, click the Hide checkbox.

That site will not be able to see that form.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

*Laura*

*Laura Keita *|* OpenClinica, LLC*
    Director of Training and Compliance
    Direct: *+1.781.547.8462*
    lkeita@openclinica.com | www.openclinica.com