Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Could not resolve placeholder

OpenClinica does not start. The localhost log file shows: Severe error: Could not resolve placeholder 'org.quartz.jobStore.class'. Running on Windows Server 2008 R2. Using OpenClinica 3.12 but also tried 3.12.1 and 3.11 .

Answers

• haenselhaensel Posts: 570 ✭✭
    Could you please attach the complete log files.

Log Files

Regards,
    Christian
  • bvobvo Posts: 6
    Thanks for your response Christian. I have recently got past this problem. I think it was caused by using a later version of Postgres. I now have a new problem. See my new posting.
  • @bvo, please let me know the solution.I am using oracle 11g and i have configured ojdbc7 for that in maven and web project is built.while deploying am getting the same error..