CRF can not be set to complete

Hi Guys,

I wonder if you could help. I have the CRF which has several sections, some sections have questions like yes or no choice first, then the questions will show up depends on the answer, for example if the patient have previous medical history, if answer is yes, then the relevant questions will show up, some of them are mandatory fields, if answer is no, then the questions will not show up. I have been able to save each sections till to the last section, then when I try to make the CRF complete, it throws the error saying that I could not make the CRF complete as I have some required entries have not been filled.

But I have filled all the required fields as I go through the CRF, otherwise I won't be able to move to the next section, and I can save the CRF as well, the only missing required fields I could think of is the sections that I answered to no, then the questions should not be shown.

I have CRF which has only one section, and have no problem to make it complete. I am using OC 3.11.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Bin

Comments

• mvirtosumvirtosu Posts: 272
    Bin,

Expand the CRF header and make sure you don't have any required fields in there (interviewer date, interviewer name and so on).

Hope this helps,

Mihai
  • liu09liu09 Posts: 51
    Hi Mihai,

Many thanks for your reply, the header has the required fields filled in automatically, so it is not the problem. Any other suggestions?

Bin