Schedule csv notes extraction

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    Hi Romain,
    In an earlier you post you mentioned that you re-installed OpenClinica and octest. Did you undeploy the apps, or did you remove them from webapps? If so, try to stop tomcat, remove the contents of /usr/local/tomcat/work and then start tomcat again.
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
  • RCHENURCHENU Posts: 182
    Thanks both of you for your help. I tried a lot of things and I did what you are suggesting but I can try again, maybe I'm missing something or not doing it in the right order.
    To be sure, you want me to:
    1. rm -rf OpenClinica and rm -rf octest from webapps
    2. unzip OpenClinica.war -d OpenClinica and unzip octest.war -d octest
    3. cp -rf OpenClinica* /usr/local/tomcat/webapps and cp -rf octest* /usr/local/tomcat/webapps
    4. rm -rf ./work

Am I correct ?

Thanks again,
    Romain.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Hi Romain,
    No, what I meant was:
    stop tomcat
    rm -rf /usr/local/tomcat/work/*
    start tomcat
    When you access your apps for the first time tomcat will "re-compile" them, so you have a fresh start. It will take a bit more time to start, though, but after the first run it should be the same as before.
    Hope this helps,
    Gerben Rienk
  • haenselhaensel Posts: 551 ✭✭
    I'm curious about it.

Good luck
    I did did that a lot and it didn't change a thing. I will try it again but if you have any other solution...
    The fact that it is only the discrepancy servlet can't help you?
    Romain
    I tried to reproduce your issue but I had no luck with it. Can you provide further information about your runtime environment?

Regards,
    Christian
    Yes it's a vm with centos 7, postgres 8.4, tomcat 7 and java 1.7 (I think there is also 1.6 and 1.8 on it) and OC 3.12
    Hi Romain

There is no obvious reason that it isn't working with your setup.
    It seems as if it isn't possible to solve your issue remote.

Regards,
    Christian
    Well, I hope we'll find a solution because I can't do without the note extraction.
    Gerben told me to reindex the database. I'll try that and keep you inform. Meanwhile, if you think about something, do not hesitate :-)
    The reason it fails has to do with the resource bundle system that is responsible for all the translations etc. It is worth a try to check Gerben's suggestion but can you think of a way to make your vm accessible for download?

Regards,
    Christian