Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

FAIL - Application at context path /OpenClinica could not be started

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭
    Have you tried to start OC from the Tomcat WEB Application Manager?
  • sebastianvsebastianv Posts: 16
    I have, Tomcat is running perfect, so I don't think that is the issue
    Sometimes it helps to just reboot your system once or twice
    Already have a couple times to no avail
    The Tomcat WEB Application Manager is a very useful tool that I use when OC does not start!
    This is what I have been using. Diagnostics doesn't report any issues such as memory leaks
    But you should try http://localhost:8080 and the log onto the MANAGER. This is a very useful way to se what is wrong! Here you can restart OC and get the error messages if it does not work.
    I don't really know what you mean. This is exactly what I am doing. It is in the Manager App where I'm trying to start OC, resulting in the error message I have posted
    The I would erase the OPENCLINICA from C:/tomcat/WEBAPS and recopy the OPENCLININCA.WAR file to C:/tomcat/WEBAPS and make sure that the directory OPENCLININCA is recreated within a minute or two
    Did this through the manager (undeploy -> deploy), but same error has appeared