Cannot add CRFs or Events to Juno

For the JUNO study I cannot seem to create a new Event with a CRF, add a CRF to an existing event or even view an Event. In all cases I get the error page "Oops! An error has occurred". Has anybody an clue how this could be fixed? I've already tried switching study status from 'Available' to 'Design', to no avail.
Tagged:

Comments

• haenselhaensel Posts: 544 ✭✭
    Could you please attach the complete log files.

Log Files

Regards,
    Christian
  • lindsay.stevenslindsay.stevens Posts: 392 ✭✭
    I came across this too. Try adding the following to the "datainfo.properties" file:
    portalURL = http://localhost:8080/
    If you were to get Participate, this setting would point to the instance of it, but if not some value for it is required anyway. This value should be in the default "datainfo.properties" file for community OC.

Without this value, the Oops error page shows up any time there's a SecureController check (specifically, when the baseUrl function is called) - which would be happening when creating events or adding CRFs.
  • sebastianvsebastianv Posts: 16

I came across this too. Try adding the following to the "datainfo.properties" file:

portalURL = http://localhost:8080/
    If you were to get Participate, this setting would point to the instance of it, but if not some value for it is required anyway. This value should be in the default "datainfo.properties" file for community OC.

Without this value, the Oops error page shows up any time there's a SecureController check (specifically, when the baseUrl function is called) - which would be happening when creating events or adding CRFs.
    I'd like to try yours suggestion, but I cannot find any portalURL in the datainfo.properties file. Any suggestions where to insert it?
  • haenselhaensel Posts: 544 ✭✭
    Just add it as Lindsay suggested. The position doesn't matter.

Regards,
    Christian
  • sebastianvsebastianv Posts: 16
    Thnx