Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Cannot get the MainMenu (Default Main Page) of OpenClinica working on Ubuntu 16.04

2»

Comments

• Hi Crristian:
    I ran into system crashes when I used the postgres sql in the openclinica site on a ubuntu machine as the libxml.so wasn't compatible. So I reinstalled everything on my machine as earlier except to install and use the default postgres for ubuntu.
    This time the openclinica created tables but seems to be created but partially. I have uploaded the logs along with this mail. I still havent been able to complete the installation of openclinica.
    Pls help me asap.
    Regards,
    Indu
  • haenselhaensel Posts: 570 ✭✭
    Hi Indu

Could not parse property 'threadCount' into correct data type: java.lang.NumberFormatException: '${org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount}']

The threadCount is set in the datainfo.properties and the default value is '1'. Please check your datainfo.properties for it.

I've seen quite a bunch of OpenClinica installations but never have seen something like this.

Regards,
    Christian