Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Completely Remove Event

Hi All,

I am testing and interface to OC and now have 200 odd events against a single subject/CRF. I'd like to wipe them completely so that they don't even show up in the list anymore.

I could restore the DB to its original state but I don't want to go that far!!

I understand that there is an audit function and I don't want to break the relationship by deleting events from the database without safely navigating that.

Has anyone done this before? Its not for production, just while testing so I can reset events to a manageable no etc.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• haenselhaensel Posts: 570 ✭✭
    Hi @OCStu

I normally do not mess with the database since it is pretty complex to understand and often the informations are spread over a lot of tables.

While testing I set up a study as needed and afterwards I make a database dump that I restore the database from before restarting the tests.
    It takes me just a couple of seconds to reset the test environment .

Regards,
    Christian