Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Calculation to sum checkbox responses

I have a patient questionnaire that requires you to select all the words from a grouping of words that best describes your pain. You can select as many words that apply to your pain from each group. As a result the response type is checkbox for each grouping of words. For example I’ve listed two word grouping below.
Blistering
Burning
Hot
Shocking
Shooting
Splitting

I want to be able to get a total of the number of words selected over multiple groupings of words. For example if the patient selected blistering and burning from group one and shocking and shooting from group two. I want a calculation field to return the score of 66.6% (4/6*100). Is it possible to count the number of words selected when the response type is checkbox?

Thank you
Tagged:

Answers