Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Demo data?

Where is the demo data located?

I did download it at
https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/technical-documents/system-administration/loading-demo-database
but the download only has files named "Icon".
Tagged:

Comments

• lkeitalkeita Posts: 43
    via Email
    Hi there,

Go to: http://docs.openclinica.com/downloads

And click the Download demo study link on that page.
    [image: Inline image 1]

Best regards,

*Laura*

*Laura Keita *|* OpenClinica, LLC*
    Director of Training and Compliance
    Direct: *+1.781.547.8462*
    [email protected] | www.openclinica.com
  • sfrommsfromm Posts: 12
    Ikeita,

Thank you for your response.

I did try that earlier; that download, named "OpenClinica_JUNO_Demo_Database.zip", unfortunately has no files other than "Icon" files.
    via Email
    Here's what I see in that zip file:

[image: Inline image 1]

Best regards,

*Laura*

Laura: I'm sorry---the commenting system seems to strip out images, so I can't see what you're posting.
    Oops! Sorry about that - maybe this will show:

Hmm...I see those files when I type "unzip -l" to list the archive, but "unzip" does not create them. And when I click on the zip file (on my MacBook), it fails to open the archive.
    ...OK, it looks like it might be due to me using an older version of unzip. I'll try on my Linux box instead.
    My impression, googling around, is that the zip file was created with a relatively new, proprietary form of the ZIP format. Luckily, I was able to un-archive it with p7zip.
    via Email
    Hmmmm...I'll look into that, but...glad you were able to get it!

Best regards,

*Laura*

Here's the kind of message I saw with unzip -t; I used that to do the google search, which is where I came up with the ZIP format claim:

skipping: OpenClinica_JUNO_Demo_Database/openclinica.data/rules/rulesS_THEJUNOD-1440189957336.xml need PK compat. v4.6 (can do v2.1)