Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

WEB service gives an error that it cannot find the EVENT

kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭
I cannot understand why the attached WEB service does not work. The error is strange as I had already SCHEDULED the EVENT manually. Any clue?

Comments

• mvirtosumvirtosu Posts: 275
    I am not seeing any web service calls in the attached javascript code. What am I missing?

Mihai
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭
    Hi Mihai.

I so sorry I have attached the wrong file here comes the correct file.

Krister
  • mvirtosumvirtosu Posts: 275
    Krister,

You may want to remove the password from the last file you uploaded.

I have never seen that error. I think that the error when you did not schedule an event is different, but don't quote me on that. Therefore, may I suggest double checking that the event, and form oids are correct?

Mihai
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭
    Mihai
    The password is OK it is just a test server. Yes I guess that may be the cause but I noticed something else that the event already had data but the status of the event was SCHEDULED!!
    Krister