Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

error uploading new CRF

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with creating a CRF.
I download MS Excel File (for example, CRF001), then i see preview, but it is not my CRF's preview! I see another CRF's preview, for example, CRF005, which is already added into the Study.

Does anyone meet this error? I checked it many times. I have a lot of CRFs in Study, maybe this is the key?

I'll be gratefull for any clue,
Mary
Tagged:

Comments

• RCHENURCHENU Posts: 195
    I had this kind of problem when my CRF's name shared the same 3 first letters. Be sure that they are all differents.
    For me it was the solution.
  • kostjuchenkokostjuchenko Posts: 2
    RCHENU said:

I had this kind of problem when my CRF's name shared the same 3 first letters. Be sure that they are all differents.
    For me it was the solution.

I tried hard, but it did not work :(

Well, thank you for your help