Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Cannot Compare two Dates

Hi There,
Could anyone help me with this problem? I created a rule to compare two dates (both in format of date, not pdate) and test it, but the result shows that the variable cannot be used with Less_Than operator (please refer to the attached screenshot). I am confused now and anyone who can tell me the reason? Thank you very much and best wishes!
Tagged:

Comments

• jguptajgupta Posts: 27
    Hi,
    The test rule functionality does not work correctly for some scenarios. To test if your rule is working or not, you need to add a subject, then enter dates for the subject and create a scenario so that the rule triggers.
    Hope this information is helpful.
    best regards,
    Jigyasa
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 772 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    It is surprising that your rule can't be tested: I use this check often and don't have a problem with the lt-operator. Can you upload the metadata of your study so we can have a look at those?
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk