Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

How can calculated fields be shown without have to save each page again?

kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭
I have several calculated fields that have been added after some 800 patients have been entered and saved as complete. The e-CRF's have been successfully updated with the recently introduced batch update functions but the values in the calculated fields do not display unless I save each page individually. Is there any way to do this is a batch process saving me to go through the 800 patients manually??

Regards

Krister
Tagged:

Comments

• ebsebs Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Rules can be run in batch mode and you could use an insert action to set the value of the calculated field using a calculation.

However, I'm not sure how you would limit that if you didn't have to do it for all subjects? You may also need to consider if the CRF is marked complete and a change note was required??

Cheers
    Eric
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Eric,
    For all subjects would be OK, the problem is though that all subjects are set to complete We do not need a note but will the rule run without the note! I will try in our test database and see what happens!

Regards

Krister