Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

skips for multiple select

Hello team,

Is there any way I can write a conditional statement that helps me to deal with multiple select when it comes to skips.

Thank you

Regards,
Paul

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 769 ✭✭✭
    Hi Paul,
    With a multiple-select you can use a combination of Show/HideAction to display one or more other items. However this requires clicking the Save-button.
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
  • paultpault Posts: 23
    Hi GerbenRienk,

I do I combine the show/hide action
    Can I put more than two statements in SIMPLE_CONDITIONAL_DISPLAY column and if yes how can I do that?
  • lkeitalkeita Posts: 43
    Simple Conditional Display is just that...simple (only one condition). However, you can use show/hide rules to build more complex logic. As GerbenRienk already mentioned, the user must click Save to trigger the show/hide rule action.
    So I have to write an XML Rule and upload it.
    Yes (or use Rule Designer)
    Kindly avail me with the syntax. Thank you
    You can find information on writing rules on the documentation site. Here is a sample show/hide rule. You'll have to copy and paste that syntax into an xml editor and save it as a .xml file. Be sure to change all the Object IDs (OIDs) to match your study OIDs and, of course, change the expression to meet the condition for your study.

The Target should be the item that triggers the show/hide action.