Interactive image

Hi

Has anyone out there got any ideas on how best to code this image in an OpenClinica CRF

Ideally overlaying the check boxes over the stickman image.

Thanks

Patrick

Comments

• haenselhaensel Posts: 567 ✭✭
    Hi Patrick

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible even for advanced OC users. The forms are generated using nested html tables and I can't imagine a way to accomplish this. Maybe with heavy use of some dark javascript magic it might be possible to generate something similar that may or not may work in different browser. My opinion is, that it isn't worth a try.
    Maybe it is an option to show the stick-man and use normal fields for querying. Although it isn't as cool as your proposal it will at least work.

Regards,
    Christian
    edited November 21
    One additional note. OCv4 (OC-Core) is waiting in the wings. Maybe one of the OC conference attendees can say something about its possibilities to generate such an form. But I suspect it isn't possible there too.
  • ccollinsccollins Posts: 370 admin
    Hi Patrick, per Christian's comment yes you can do this in OC4 using SVG images. We'll be showing it at the OC conference in a couple weeks. Will try to get an example posted soon.
    Best,
    Cal
    :o
    ebs said:
    No, that's not the dark magic. If you can move the checkboxes to the image, than you're a truly dark js wizard. >:)
    The idea behind the "dark magic" would be, to find the input elements and move them within the dom to the desired position. This isn't impossible but would be the same as using a sports car for farming.