Give instruction according to answer

Hi all,

I just started to build my own CRFs and I have some trouble with one thing: I would like to give instructions according to the answer that is filled in.
For example: Are there any complications? Yes / No. If yes is answered that the instruction will pop up: fill in adverse event form. Is this possible in OpenClinica?

Thanks!

Comments

• AmybAmyb Posts: 4
    I'd suggest creating a rule to give your message when your crf is saved (since the adverse event form is a separate form). Have a look at rule creating in the OC reference guides.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Alternatively you could have a look at http://www.trialdatasolutions.com/tds/howto/warning.jsp
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
  • IhiertjeIhiertje Posts: 5
    Thanks both of you for your answers. I will have a look what will work best!
  • IhiertjeIhiertje Posts: 5
    @GerbenRienk
    I tried the code that is provided on the trialdatasolutions website. It works with one item, but when I apply the same code to multiple items it does not give the warning anymore.

Example: For the exclusion criteria the warning should pop up for every question that is answered with yes. It does this for the first question, but not for the following ones. Do I miss something?