GRID Layout to have 3 options for the same item next to each other in a Grid ("A Table in a Table")

Dear All,

The log file "sample collection" in my study shall have the item "study visit", where sites select the visit of sample collection. The log files will be printed and accompany the sample shipment. Since my study has more than 26 visits in total, the item is repeating and I selected the Group option "GRID". However, in the print-out of the CRF the row gets very large. Thus, I would like a wider column that shows more than 1 visit per line

E.g.
Visit 1 Visit 2 Visit 3 Visit 4 Visit 5
Visit 6 Visit 7 Visit 8 Visit 9 Visit 10
Visit 11 Visit 12 Visit 13 Visit 14 Visit 15

Does that make sense?

I have no idea what and how to modify... and any help would be wonderful.

Thank you so much,

Silke.

Comments

• haenselhaensel Posts: 578 ✭✭
    Hi Silke

What type is your item "study visit"? I suggest to use a select-list. The advantage over radiobuttons or checkboxes is that it is more compact and your print-out only shows the selected option instead of all available options.

Regards,
    Christian
  • sroeddersroedder Posts: 24
    Hi Christian,
    Thank you so much for the info. Unfortunately, my printout still shows all possibilities when Item is set to select-list, even after data entry.

Any advise?

Thank you again,

Silke.
  • haenselhaensel Posts: 578 ✭✭
    sroedder said:

Unfortunately, my printout still shows all possibilities when Item is set to select-list, even after data entry.

I'm sorry. This was my fault. The print view for single-select is equivalent to the print view for radio buttons.
    Unfortunately there is no simple solution to this problem this is far to complex for a free of charge community support.

Regards,
    Christian
  • sroeddersroedder Posts: 24
    Dear Christian,
    Thank you very much. Your message is very helpful. Thanks again,

Silke.