We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

help me for openclinica management!

Dear developers,

I have been installing and testing the openclinica3.03 for months. please help me for the solutions to the following question.
1. how can I set the openclinica for my own language? I find a languages folder in the installation package. so I don't know how to set this??

2.how can I set different tasks for different roles? I mean I want to change the task group for different roles in a study.

Regards,

Jim

Comments

• HI jim:
    你可以拷贝这个ZH文件下的配置文件到C:\oc\tomcat\webapps\OpenClinica\WEB-INF\classes\org\akaza\openclinica\i18n这里覆盖就可以了。
    看我的配置好的shuju.to.8866.org ,test1 ,123456789
    xuehai

To: [email protected]
    Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:02:59 +0800
    CC: [email protected]
    Subject: [Developers] help me for openclinica management!
    Dear developers,

I have been installing and testing the openclinica3.03 for months. please help me for the solutions to the following question.
    1. how can I set the openclinica for my own language? I find a languages folder in the installation package. so I don't know how to set this??

2.how can I set different tasks for different roles? I mean I want to change the task group for different roles in a study.

Regards,

Jim
  • jeffjeff Posts: 36
    Hi,all,
    2.how can I set different tasks for different roles? I mean I want to change the task combinations for different roles in a study.
    Regards,
    Jim
  • jeffjeff Posts: 36
    Hi,all,
    2.how can I set different tasks for different roles? I mean I want to change the task combinations for different roles in a study.
    Regards,
    Jim
This discussion has been closed.