We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

expression for number between 7 and 8 and strated by 0

dear all

i have a number that started by zero and the range of that number between 7 to 8 so, could you please help me with the expression to add it in the CRF plz

thanks

Comments

• aljowharahaljowharah Posts: 14
    dear all

i have a number that started by zero and the range of that number between 7 to 8 so, could you please help me with the expression to add it in the CRF plz

thanks
  • kristiakesourcekristiakesource Posts: 133
    Hi Jojo,

Could you please clarify what your problem is. Numbers in OpenClinica can have three different formats: REAL for number with decimals (Floating), Integers (INT)for numbers with decimals and if you have numbers like 08427463 and you want the leading zero to be kept, then you have to format the field as a character string (ST).

ST - Character String
    INT - Integer
    REAL - Floating
    DATE - Date
    PDATE - Partial Date
    FILE - File

Hope that this helps

Regards

Krister
    Sent: 15 May 2011 07:27
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] expression for number between 7 and 8 and strated by 0

dear all

thanks
  • dear joley

it is not possible to before zero because as per mathamatical rule numaric value before zero is not valid this rule is applicable to system also
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 08:26:52 +0300
    Subject: [Developers] expression for number between 7 and 8 and strated by 0

dear all

thanks
This discussion has been closed.