I am using Mirth Connect to call the OpenClinica web services. I have got this working and it works well, but I had to make two changes in order to get it working and I am wondering whether this is because of an issue with Mirth Connect or whether the OpenClinica web services are not configured 100% correctly - or I misunderstand something.
In the studySubject.xsd and event.xsd schema files there is an "import" statement to import the beans.xsd file. Mirth complains that it can't find the beans.xsd file. If I replace the "import" statement with the beans.xsd contents then this problem is fixed.
When I originally ran the web service I got an error saying that "/ws/studySubject/v1" cannot be found. If I edit the ws-servlet-config.xml file and fully qualify the "locationUri" then this problem is fixed. e.g.
As I said, I have got this working and it is great, but I am confused as to which piece of the jigsaw is not configured correctly. It would be nice not to have to make, and remember, these modifications.
Many thanks for any insight into this,