Would this issue reflect your problem?
https://issuetracker.openclinica.com/view.php?id=11409

Yours,

Michael
Sent: 29 May 2012 15:14
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: [Users] Exporting data with 8 bit characters

Hi,

I have discovered a strange problem. When exporting data that contains characters such as ÅåÄäÖö, they show up like this Ã…Ã¥ Ää Öö when exported into HTML, Excel or SPSS. They look fine when exported as ODM or TAB delimited TEXT. How can I prevent this from happening?

Best regards

Krister

This e-mail (including any attached documents) is proprietary and confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy or distribute this message, and we kindly ask you to notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and delete this message from your system. E-mail is susceptible to unauthorised alterations which may corrupt the message of the e-mail. e-Source Technology EMR only sends and receives e-mails on the basis that e-Source Technology EMR is not liable for any unauthorised alterations.

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096

Comments

• kristiakesourcekristiakesource Posts: 133
    Yes Michel it does. Exactly as described.

Regards

Krister
    Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 5:19 PM
    Subject: Re: [Users] Exporting data with 8 bit characters

Dear Krister,

Would this issue reflect your problem?
    https://issuetracker.openclinica.com/view.php?id=11409

Yours,

Michael
    Sent: 29 May 2012 15:14
    Subject: [Users] Exporting data with 8 bit characters

Hi,

I have discovered a strange problem. When exporting data that contains characters such as ÅåÄäÖö, they show up like this Ã…Ã¥ Ää Öö when exported into HTML, Excel or SPSS. They look fine when exported as ODM or TAB delimited TEXT. How can I prevent this from happening?

Best regards

Krister

This e-mail (including any attached documents) is proprietary and confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy or distribute this message, and we kindly ask you to notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and delete this message from your system. E-mail is susceptible to unauthorised alterations which may corrupt the message of the e-mail. e-Source Technology EMR only sends and receives e-mails on the basis that e-Source Technology EMR is not liable for any unauthorised alterations.

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096
This discussion has been closed.