We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

[Users] slow data extraction

Hi All,
Could Someone please shed more light on the subject of sending clinical trials through email. Is it ACCEPTED by the regulatory requirements? Are there restrictions or things that must be met before the data is sent?
Regards,
Michael.
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Naomi Kimuyu wrote:
Michael - Thanks for the suggestion of the logging level
Gerben, I think the multiple addressees does not work in OC 3.0.4 can anyone else confirm this? I tried this will different separators including the comma to no avail
regards,
Naomi

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    Hi Michael,

This thread is only about notification-mails that are sent when a (zipped) file with studydata has been prepared and is ready for download on the server.
    To download it you must login. No studydata are sent by mail.
    Hope this clarifies,

Gerben Rienk

Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens Michael Ochieng
    Verzonden: vrijdag 20 juli 2012 8:16
    Aan: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Onderwerp: Re: [Developers] [Users] slow data extraction

Hi All,
    Could Someone please shed more light on the subject of sending clinical trials through email. Is it ACCEPTED by the regulatory requirements? Are there restrictions or things that must be met before the data is sent?
    Regards,
    Michael.
    On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Naomi Kimuyu wrote:
    Michael - Thanks for the suggestion of the logging level
    Gerben, I think the multiple addressees does not work in OC 3.0.4 can anyone else confirm this? I tried this will different separators including the comma to no avail
    regards,
    Naomi
This discussion has been closed.