We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

From development version to release version: notes are missing.

Hi Brendan,

You might have done this already but I’d try exporting an ODM 1.3 full extension dataset from both 3.1.3 and 3.1.2, and see where openclinica is putting your audit logs for that CRF in each case,

Best regards,

Lindsay Stevens | Clinical Data Coordinator
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Office: Level 2, 6-10 Mallett St | Camperdown | NSW | 2050
Mail: Locked Bag 77 | Camperdown | NSW | 1450
T +61 2 9562 5369 | F +61 2 9562 5094
E [email protected] | W www.ctc.usyd.edu.au
Sent: Friday, 27 July 2012 7:26 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Developers] From development version to release version: notes are missing.

Hi developers, I have a problem.

I had a study set up with data entered under version 3.1.2, and changed to version 3.1.3 (alpha-4 - Changeset: 8c6a49115f19 to be specific), in order to migrate the already entered data to a newer version of the CRF, with a few added fields, everything seemed to work out just fine. Then, I go back to version 3.1.2, the CRFs are all still fine, but the discrepancies and notes do not appear in the notes and discrepancies listing. They do still register as being assigned to a particular user on their homepage, and the flags on any item will bring up the relevant thread if it exists, and the full list is available if I switch back to 3.1.3 again. I can’t figure out what was changed by the CRF version migration that would cause this disconnect, and only for the one page. I know jumping back and forth between release and development versions is bound to have hiccups on the best of days, but I can’t even find the root of this issue. I’m hoping someone a little closer to the code for the version migration can tell me what it changes, if anything, aside from active version number, or that anyone more familiar with the code could point toward something in the databse or a jsp file that I could fiddle with that might not read the data properly after Jumping versions like I did. I’m just not familiar enough with the back end code to try sussing out a culprit on my own and I’m too rusty at reading java to even figure out which jsp file is generating the page in question.

Brendan Yarmas,
First Stop CBPD Corporation
Mobile: 301-917-7439

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The CTC is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the CTC. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.
This discussion has been closed.